Rubber stamps are a versatile and beautiful way to add that finishing contact to scrapbook pages, cards, or any other paper project you are working on. Today’s line of rubber stamps and ink pads is far distinct than what you may think of as a stamp. While traditional wood block mounted rubber stamps are nonetheless readily obtainable, quickstamp there are many options that are easier to store and work with than large wood blocks. The range of inks obtainable for use in scrapbooking is better than ever as well- inks that are archival quality and acid free are affordable and easy to find in each coloration of the rainbow. Whether you are new to stamping or have used stamps on other tasks and haven’t made the leap to your scrapbook pages, quick stamp consider a few of the following ideas:
1. Use stamps to create journaling blocks. You can find stamps from companies such as Hero Arts that are ready-made for journaling right on your pages. keep in mind, displaying off your own handwriting is an important part of your scrapbook, and stamped journaling blocks provide neat lines for you to create on. One line to try is the “A Little Note” set by Hero Arts.
2. Stay up to the minute with date stamps. Date stamps, which can be obtained at any office store, can give you a neat way to quickly add the date to any scrapbook page. Many people love the cool, quickstp commercial look that they provide suitable on the page. If you don’t like the look of the stamp, you can still use it on the back side to quickly and neatly record when the page was made or when the photographs were taken. You may also want to use the stamp on the back of photographs if they don’t include a date to help you don’t forget (just be sure to use a photo-safe, acid free ink).
3. Use stamps to create beautiful embossed designs. Use an embossing ink pad to stamp an image onto your project, sprinkle with embossing powder, quickstamp and then heat with a heat gun to create designs that are as lovely to contact as they are to look at. This project is ideal for tasks that demand an elegant touch such as pages about marriage ceremonies and anniversary as well as other paper crafting projects. For larger projects, consider using backdrop stamps from Hero Arts or other companies that feature large surfaces with a simple pattern.
4. To create exclusive fabric accents, use rubber stamps with material paint. If you decide to use a fabric accent on your page, be sure to take measures to make it safe for scrapbooks (such as spraying with an acid-proof spray). You can also turned stamped cloth into anything from greeting cards to vacation ornaments. Try using
5. Create glittered accents. Dip your rubber stamps into a bit of liquid glue, qqstamp stamp the design on a page, and add a bit of fine glitter. permit the design to dry, and then tap any excess glitter back into the container to use later. This technique is a pretty update to a traditional school project.
There are so many uses for rubber stamps, you will find that they become your most versatile scrapbooking supply. With the many specialty inks on the market, don’t forget that you can also use stamps with paint, glue, chalk, or anything else you can dream up. Color your stamped designs with pens, crayons, water colours, or chalk to create colorful designs, outdoors fan or appreciate the straightforward outline on it’s own. No matter what you decide to make, rubber stamps can help your creativity soar to new heights.